欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

Good Hours 美好时光

时间: 2021-03-26 16:59:12 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 119次

Good Hours 美好时光

Good Hours——Robert Lee Frost

美好时光

陈绍鹏 译

I had for my winter evening walk—

我漫步在冬天的傍晚——

No one at all with whom to talk,

身边无人可以交谈,

But I had the cottages in a row

但有一排村舍

Up to their shining eyes in snow.

在雪里闪烁明亮的眼神。

And I thought I had the folk within:

我感觉有人在屋子里:

I had the sound of a violin;

我听见小提琴的声音;

I had a glimpse through curtain laces

透过花边窗帘

Of youthful forms and youthful faces.

我瞥见年轻的身影和青春的容颜。

I had such company outward bound.

这般情景陪伴在身边,我逐渐走远。

I went till there were no cottages found.

直到村舍消失不见。

I turned and repented,but coming back

我感到后悔,开始折返

I saw no window but that was black.

回来后只看见窗口一片黑暗。

Over the snow my creaking feet

在冬夜的十点钟

Disturbed the slumbering village street

我的脚步在雪地嘎吱作响

Like profanation,by your leave,

打扰了安眠的乡间道路

At ten o'clock of a winter eve.

请原谅我的这种亵渎。

文章标题: Good Hours 美好时光
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/98323.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top