欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

The Lamp 明灯

时间: 2021-03-26 22:46:02 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 106次

The Lamp 明灯

The Lamp——Sara Trevor Teasdale

明灯

陈绍鹏 译

If I can bear your love like a lamp before me,

当我走向黑暗中漫长而险峻的路程,

When I go down the long steep Road of Darkness,

如果你的爱能出现在眼前,成为我拿着的灯,

I shall not fear the everlasting shadows,

我将不害怕那无穷无尽的阴影,

Nor cry in terror.

不会发出惊恐的喊声。

If I can find out God, then I shall find Him,

若我能找到上帝,我会为此寻觅,

If none can find Him, then I shall sleep soundly,

如果没有人能找到他,我将酣然睡去,

Knowing how well on earth your love sufficed me,

我深知你的爱让我如此称心如意,

A lamp in darkness.

它像明灯一样存在于黑暗里。

文章标题: The Lamp 明灯
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/98358.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top