欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

A Slumber did my Spirit Seal 睡眠封闭我的魂灵

时间: 2021-03-26 16:58:16 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 106次

A Slumber did my Spirit Seal 睡眠封闭我的魂灵

A Slumber did my Spirit Seal——William Wordsworth

睡眠封闭我的魂灵

陈绍鹏 译

A slumber did my spirit seal;

睡眠封闭我的魂灵;

I had no human fears:

我已无人世的忧虑:

She seemed a thing that could not feel

仿佛已无法感受

The touch of earthly years.

尘世岁月的触动。

No motion has she now, no force;

纹丝不动,身不发力;

She neither hears nor sees;

对外界闭目塞听;

Rolled round in earth's diurnal course,

与岩石,石头,树林一起,

With rocks, and stones, and trees.

随世界的进程而流转,日夜不停。

文章标题: A Slumber did my Spirit Seal 睡眠封闭我的魂灵
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/98321.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top