时间: 2021-06-17 21:28:32 | 作者:南风意 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 109次
Down by the salley gardens
在柳园里
my love and I did meet;
我和我的爱人曾经相遇
She passed the salley gardens
她走过柳园
with little snow-white feet.
盈盈雪足翩翩莲步
She bid me take love easy,
她说愿我爱得简单
as the leaves grow on the tree;
就像树上发出的绿叶
But I, being young and foolish,
但是我却年少无知
with her did not agree.
不以为然
In a field by the river
在河畔旷野
my love and I did stand,
我和我的爱人曾经伫立
And on my leaning shoulder
在我斜倚的肩上搭着
she laid her snow-white hand.
她纤纤的素手
She bid me take life easy,
她说愿我活得自在
as the grass grows on the weirs;
就像河岸生长的青草
But I was young and foolish,
但那时的我年少无知
and now am full of tears.
而今满面泪水
全站搜索