欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

Beauty 美

时间: 2021-06-13 09:26:58 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 100次

Beauty 美

Beauty——John Edward Masefield

陈绍鹏 译

I have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills

我曾在荒野和刮风的山上见过黎明和晚霞

Coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain:

那庄严的美丽犹如古老舒缓的西班牙乐曲:

I have seen the lady April bringing the daffodils,

我见过四月女神带来了水仙花,

Bringing the springing grass and the soft warm April rain.

还带来了蓬勃的青草和温软的春雨。

I have heard the song of the blossoms and the old chant of the sea,

我听过繁花的歌唱和大海的古老诵吟,

And seen strange lands from under the arched white sails of ships;

也曾在弧形白帆下见过异域土地;

But the loveliest thing of beauty God ever has shown to me

但上帝向我展现的最美丽的事物

Are her voice, and her hair, and eyes, and the dear red curve of her lips.

是她的声音、头发和双眼,还有可爱的红唇曲线。

文章标题: Beauty 美
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/109403.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top