时间: 2021-03-27 08:47:12 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 106次
In Me, Past, Present, Future meet——Siegfried Loraine Sassoon
在我心里,过去、现在和未来一同相遇
陈绍鹏 译
In me, past, present, future meet
在我心里,过去、现在和未来一同相遇
To hold long chiding conference.
它们互相指责,争论不息。
My lusts usurp the present tense
我的欲望篡夺此刻的光阴
And strangle Reason in his seat.
它在座位上又扼杀了我的理性。
My loves leap through the future’s fence
我的爱跃过未来的藩篱
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
与梦舞出自由的步履。
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
在我心里,野人与先知拥抱在一起,
And garlanded Apollo goes
头戴花冠的阿波罗
Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.
在亚伯拉罕的聋耳旁歌吟。
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
在我心里,猛虎嗅闻着蔷薇。
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
请直视我的内心,亲爱的朋友,你会战栗,
Since there your elements assemble.
因为这些本质构成你的原型。
全站搜索