欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

Winter Stars 冬天的繁星

时间: 2021-03-27 08:45:11 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 124次

Winter Stars 冬天的繁星

Winter Stars——Sara Trevor Teasdale

冬天的繁星

陈绍鹏 译

I went out at night alone;

我在夜晚独自离去;

The young blood flowing beyond the sea

青春的血液仿佛在海上流淌

Seemed to have drenched my spirit's wings—

浸湿我心灵的翅膀——

I bore my sorrow heavily.

承受着沉重的悲伤。

But when I lifted up my head

但我抬起头时

From shadows shaken on the snow,

我从雪中摇晃的影子上,

I saw Orion in the east

看到猎户座在东方

Burn steadily as long ago.

持之以恒地发光。

From windows in my father's house,

透过父亲家的窗户,

Dreaming my dreams on winter nights,

在冬夜里憧憬着我的梦想,

I watched Orion as a girl

那时我还是个小姑娘,对着猎户座张望

Above another city's lights.

它立在城市的灯光之上。

Years go, dreams go, and youth goes too,

岁月、梦想与青春一同消逝,

The world's heart breaks beneath its wars,

战争损坏了世界的心脏,

All things are changed, save in the east

世事沧桑,你依然存在于东方

The faithful beauty of the stars.

恒久不变的美丽星光。

文章标题: Winter Stars 冬天的繁星
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/98406.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top