欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

Love's Omnipresence 爱无处不在

时间: 2021-03-26 18:47:08 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 90次

Love's Omnipresence 爱无处不在

Love's Omnipresence——Joshua Sylvester

爱无处不在

陈绍鹏 译

Were I was base as is the lowly plain,

如果我是低矮的平原,

And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,

而你,我的爱人,如天空般高悬,

Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain

作为你的情人

Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.

我的心思升至上天,致以我内心的爱恋。

Were I as high as heaven above the plain,

如果我如平原上的天空般高悬,

And you, my Love, as humble and as low

而你,我的爱人,如海底的深渊

As are the deepest bottoms of the main,

低微而身在底面,

Whereso'er you were, with you my love should go.

无论你在哪里,我会来到你的身边。

Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies,

如果你是大地,我是蓝天,亲爱的,

My love should shine on you like to the sun,

我的爱会如太阳般为你照耀光线,

And look upon you with thousand eyes

千万束目光注视着你

Till heaven wax'd blind, and till the world were done.

直到天已失明,世界终结。

Whereso'er I am, below, or else above you,

无论我在哪里,我们不分高低,

Whereso'er you are, my heart shall truly love you.

不管你在何处,我都真心爱你。

文章标题: Love's Omnipresence 爱无处不在
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/98336.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top