欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 散文 > 文章正文

Stanzas Written on the Road Between Florence and Pisa 写于佛罗伦萨至比萨途中的诗节

时间: 2021-03-26 10:45:16 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 98次

Stanzas Written on the Road Between Florence and Pisa 写于佛罗伦萨至比萨途中的诗节

Stanzas Written on the Road between Florence and Pisa——George Gordon Byron

写于佛罗伦萨至比萨途中的诗节

陈绍鹏 译

Oh, talk not to me of a name great in story;

噢,别跟我谈论历史里的伟大人物;

The days of our youth are the days of our glory;

我们的青春时光是我们最为光荣的时期;

And the myrtle and ivy of sweet two-and-twenty

甜蜜的二十二岁里, 桃金娘与常春藤

Are worth all your laurels, though ever so plenty.

与你所有桂冠的价值无异,无论桂冠多么丰盈。

What are garlands and crowns to the brow that is wrinkled?

花与王冠怎能与轻皱的娥眉相比?

'Tis but as a dead flower with May-dew besprinkled:

那不过是为枯死的花朵洒上五月的露滴:

Then away with all such from the head that is hoary!

就把这一切从灰白的头上拿开!

What care I for the wreaths that can only give glory?

对于只给予人荣誉的花环,我为何要在意?

O Fame!—if I e'er took delight in thy praises,

噢 名誉!——如果我对你的赞美感到欣喜,

'Twas less for the sake of thy high-sounding phrases,

那仅仅是因为你那冠冕堂皇的词句,

Than to see the bright eyes of the dear one discover

我更想看见心爱的人露出明亮的眼睛

She thought that I was not unworthy to love her.

让她明白我对她的爱并非毫无意义。

There chiefly I sought thee, there only I found thee;

所以最重要的是追寻你,找到你;

Her glance was the best of the rays that surround thee;

她的目光是环绕着你的最美光明;

When it sparkled o'er aught that was bright in my story,

当她在我的描述中闪烁明亮的眼睛时,

I knew it was love, and I felt it was glory.

我知道那就是爱情,我认为那才是荣誉。

文章标题: Stanzas Written on the Road Between Florence and Pisa 写于佛罗伦萨至比萨途中的诗节
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/sanwen/98291.html
文章标签:英文诗歌  诗歌翻译
Top