时间: 2021-07-14 20:26:27 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 108次
The White Birds——William Butler Yeats
白鸟
陈绍鹏 译
I would that we were, my beloved, white birds on the foam of the sea!
亲爱的,愿我们是海沫上的白鸟!
We tire of the flame of the meteor, before it can fade and flee;
流星尚未消失、逃离,我们已厌倦了它的光明;
And the flame of the blue star of twilight, hung low on the rim of the sky,
黄昏中蓝星的光辉,低垂在天际,
Has awakened in our hearts, my beloved, a sadness that may not die.
唤醒了我们心中不灭的悲戚。
A weariness comes from those dreamers, dew-dabbled, the lily and rose;
露水沾湿的百合与玫瑰传来一丝倦意;
Ah, dream not of them, my beloved, the flame of the meteor that goes,
啊,亲爱的,别梦那流星逝去的光明,
Or the flame of the blue star that lingers hung low in the fall of the dew:
也别梦那流连、低垂在露滴中的蓝星光辉:
For I would we were changed to white birds on the wandering foam: I and you!
愿我们化作海沫上的白鸟:我与你!
I am haunted by numberless islands, and many a Danaan shore,
我的心头萦绕着无数的岛屿和丹南海滨,
Where Time would surely forget us, and Sorrow come near us no more;
在那里时间定会将我们遗忘,悲伤也不会临近;
Soon far from the rose and the lily, and fret of the flames would we be,
不久我们将远离玫瑰、百合、星光的烦虑,
Were we only white birds, my beloved, buoyed out on the foam of the sea!
亲爱的,只要我们是一对白鸟,在海沫上浮起!
全站搜索