时间: 2021-07-02 14:26:36 | 作者:英诗华篇 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 107次
I Look into My Glass——Thomas Hardy
我端详镜子
陈绍鹏 译
I look into my glass,
我端详镜子,
And view my wasting skin,
看着自己消瘦的外形,
And say, ‘Would God it came to pass
我说,“愿上帝降临
My heart had shrunk as thin!”
缩薄我的心!”
For then I, undistrest
那时的我,将不再忧虑
By hearts grown cold to me,
日渐冷漠的人情,
Could lonely wait my endless rest
在平静中
With equanimity.
孤独等候永远的安息。
But Time, to make me grieve,
可是光阴,令我感到悲戚,
Part steals, lets part abide;
将一半偷走,又将另一半留取;
And shakes this fragile frame at eve
暮岁般的脆弱身躯
With throbbings of noontide.
盛年的心在颤悸。
全站搜索