时间: 2022-04-04 10:32:04 | 作者:灯塔考研 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 111次
I want you to remember who you are, despite the bad things that are happening to you. Because those bad things aren't you. They are just things that happen to you. You need to accept that who you are and the things that happen to you, are not one and the same.
即使你经历了些糟糕的事情,我也要你记住你是谁。因为那些事不是你,它们只是发生在你身上罢了。你要明白,“你是谁“和“你经历了什么”不是一回事。
Colleen Hoover, Hopeless
科琳•胡佛《绝望》
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.
明日永远新鲜如初,纤尘不染。
L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
L.M.蒙哥马利《绿山墙的安妮》
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
只有用心才能看清事物的本质,真正重要的东西用眼是看不见的。
Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
安托万•德•圣•埃克苏佩里 《小王子》
Live long and prosper.
生生生不息,繁荣昌盛。
《Star Trek 星际迷航》
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《Flipped 怦然心动》
Forgiving isn't something you do for someone else. It's something you do for yourself. It's saying, "You're not important enough to have a stranglehold onme. " lt's saying,'
"You don't get to trap me in the past. I am worthy of a future."
原谅这件事,是为你自己而做,而不是为别人而做。这表示,“你对我来说无足轻重别想束缚我”;也表示,“我的过去不由你牵绊,我的未来由我去做主”
Jodi Picoult, The Storyteller
朱迪-皮考特《讲故事的人》
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
我们都身处阴沟,但仍有人仰望星辰。
Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan
奥斯卡,王尔德 《温德米尔夫人的扇子》
There are darkness in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
人生中有黑暗,也有光芒。而你,是光芒中的一束,是所有光中最耀眼的那一束。
Bram Stroker, Dracula
布莱姆•斯托克《吸血鬼伯爵德古拉》
And know that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
你可以很好,但你无需完美。
John Steinbeck, East of Eden
约翰-斯坦贝克《伊甸园之东》
关注 @灯塔考研 @灯塔考研英语备考 ,专注英语知识分享
全站搜索