欢迎访问喜蛋文章网
你的位置:首页 > 经典美文 > 文章正文

浪漫诗人泰戈尔的经典美文

时间: 2021-08-06 12:27:02 | 作者:蜜桃乌龙 | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 114次

浪漫诗人泰戈尔的经典美文

1.《当时光已逝》

When Day Is Done

当时光已逝

If the day is done ,

假如时光已逝,

If birds sing no more .

鸟儿不再歌唱,

If the wind has fiagged tired ,

风儿也吹倦了,

Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,

Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。

From the traverer,

路途未完,行囊已空,

Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。

Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

And renew his life like a flower under

如花朵般焕发生机。

The cover of thy kindly night .

在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。

2.《仿佛》

I cannot remember my mother

我不记得我的母亲

only sometimes in the midst of my play

只是在游戏中间

a tune seems to hover over my playthings

有时仿佛有一段歌调在我玩具上回旋,

the tune of some song that she used to hum while rocking my cradle.

是她在晃动我的摇篮时所哼的那些歌调。

I cannot remember my mother

我不记得我的母亲,

but when in the early autumn mornings

但是在初秋的早晨

the smell of shiuli flowers floats in the air

合欢花香在空气中浮动,

the scent of the morning service in the temple comes to me as the scent of my mother.

庙殿里晨祷的馨香仿佛向我吹来母亲的气息。

I cannot remember my mother

我不记得我的母亲,

only when from my bedroom window I send my eyes into the blue of the distant sky

只是当我从卧室的窗里外望悠远的蓝天,

I feel the stillness of my mother's gaze on my face has spread all over the sky.

我仿佛觉得母亲凝住我脸上的眼光布满了整个天空。

文章标题: 浪漫诗人泰戈尔的经典美文
文章地址: http://www.xdqxjxc.cn/jingdianmeiwen/118594.html
文章标签:经典美文

[浪漫诗人泰戈尔的经典美文] 相关文章推荐:

Top