时间: 2020-02-20 21:46:18 | 作者:巴夏Bashar | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 104次
《“更快“的方法,就是不需要“更快“!》
问:
Do you know everything about me?
关于我的一切,你都知道吗?
巴夏:
I know you ask a lot of questions.
我知道你问了很多问题
I only need to know what I need to know.
我只需要知道 我所需要知道的
I don't know everything about you, because I don't need to. It's your life.
我并不知道你的一切,因为我不需要知道。(因为)那是你的人生!
问:
What's my three most l beliefs?
我最大的三个限制性信念,是什么?
巴夏:
Repeat?
你再说一遍?
问:
What's my three most l beliefs?
我最大的、三个限制性信念,是什么?
巴夏:
umber one is asking that question
第一个就是:你问了这个问题
Do you un?
你能理解吗?
What makes you assume you have them?
是什么让你认为:你有这些信念呢?
What makes you assume you have l beliefs?
是什么让你认为:你有限制性信念呢?
Is that another way of saying you're not really always acting on your passion?
这是不是在用另一种方式说:你并没有一直 在你的激情上 付诸行动呢?
问:
I feel like I am, but sometimes I feel it “can I go more faster”?
我觉得我有,但有时候,我又感觉:我前进的速度能否更快一点?
巴夏:
ometimes you feel?
有时候,你感觉什么?
问:
Like can I go to more or faster
我能否更快一点?
巴夏:
The way to go faster is to stay in the moment. Because everything happens now
更快的方法,就是“活在当下”,因为,一切都发生在“现在”这一刻
The more you want to get somewhere, the slower you go. Because there is nowhere to get that's more than Here and Now.
你越是想去到某个地方,那么,你去那里的速度就会越慢,因为没有哪个地方,比“此时此地”更为重要的了
The most thing in your life is whatever's happening in the now moment.
你生命中所发生的最重要的事情,就是“现在”这一刻 所发生任何事情
othing is more
没有什么事情,比这事更重要了
That's how you go faster by not needing to
这就是你如何能“更快”的方法,就是你不需要“更快”
ecause when you put it that way, it's kind of you know that thing. Like “here's not enough, I've got to be somewhere more ”
因为,当你这么说的时候,说明你有所“执着”,像是你在说:“这里的事,不重要,我得去某个地方 做更重要的事”
owhere is more
没有哪个地方,哪件事更重要的了
And that the paradox of how you go faster by not needing to
“更快”的方法,就在这个“悖论”中,也就是不需要“更快”
ecause there is nowhere you rather be than Here and Now
因为,除了“此时此地”,你哪里都不需要去
Which is where everything happens.
而这,也正是“一切事”所发生之地
Is this making some sense?
这么说,你能明白吗?
问:
Yes!
明白!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
Yes!
是的!
《过程的目的》
问:
And what is the purpose of process .
“过程”本身的目的是什么?
I mean, why come here and have all these processes
我是说,为什么我们来到这里,并经历这些过程?
巴夏:
To yourself from a new point of view
为的是从另一个角度发现你自己
Remember the word is to yourself
要记住:是“发现”你自己
In a t state, you can change to a new point of view, but you will never experience the actual process
在没有时间的状态下,你可以瞬间切换到另一个全新的视角,但你却无法体验“发现”这一个过程
That is an experience, a val, another way of seeing, another way of exper All That Is
而“发现”,同样也是一种“有效”的体验,是另一种视角,另一种体验 一切所是/神 的方式
Just as valid as changing is, but it's just another point of view,
和“瞬间改变”一样,同样有效,但它只是另一种视角
The actual process is valid unto , as a unique point of view, a unique experience
“发现”的过程本身也是有效的,是独一无二的视角,也是独一无二的体验
问:
And you were ment that
我记得你之前说:
For us, most of us are going through the process right now of letting go of negative
对我们中的大部分人来说,我们都在经历释放“负面定义”的过程
And that is what our process encompasses negative and then changing them into positive that work for us.
而我们所经历的过程中,也包含了发现“负面定义”,并把它们转换成能 为我所用 的“正面定义”
巴夏:
Yes!
对的!
And when you reach a certain plateau, a certain v state, the process will continue in physical reality,
当你到达某个高度,某种振频,这个过程仍然会在物质世界中继续
ut it will no longer be a process of letting go of negative .
但却已不再是释放负面定义的过程
Once you are fully positive. There will be no more negative to let go of
一旦你变得 完全积极正面,不再有什么“负面定义”需要释放
ut you can still remain physical and go into fourth ,
你仍然可以保持在身体里,并进入第四密度
An the process to be one of now
此时,这个过程将发生改变
ot letting go of negative , but letting go of things that are simply no longer relevant to who you know yourself to be.
不再是释放负面信念,而是释放那些与“你所知道的自己”不再相关的事物
It's an issue of streamlining, so to speak,
这么说吧,这是个精简的过程
o longer th about what to add, but th about what to take away
不再想“加”什么 (为学日益),而是想“减”什么(为道日损)
To get down to the core, the true essence of your being
减损至你的核心,也就是你的真正本质
问:
And we'll be looking at things like relevance in terms of the theme that we're exploring
就是说,我们只是着眼于 与我们所探索的人生课题相关的事物
巴夏:
Yes! It will be mostly all about what is now relevant for who you deem yourself to be
是的!基本都是关注在当下与“你所认为的自己”相关的事物
问:
And when you talk about letting go of negative .
当你说到释放“负面定义”时
I wondered about this. It means you would never have a negative thought?
我在想:是不是说,我就不会再有负面思想了?
巴夏:
It means you can observe the idea of negativity.
意思是说,你会注意到负面,观察负面
You can play with the idea of negativity. It's just that it will never have an effect
你可以与负面 一起玩耍,但它却不会对你产生什么影响
ecause you will be looking at it from a neutral observational point of view.
因为你是站在一个“中性”的视角,来观察它
It won't be real to you. It won't have substance to you.
它对你不再真实,不再对你产生什么实体物质
It will just be a neutral observation
负面将只会是你的一个“观察点”
问:
I mean, a very typical thing that will happen with somebody if you're stuck in traffic
我举个非常典型的例子,比如堵车了
巴夏:
It's an orchestration
人生就是一首“交响乐曲”
You're there for a reason
你出现在那里是有原因的
It may not always be your reason entirely, but it is for a reason
可能不完全是因为你的原因,但肯定是有原因的
You may be serving someone else by being exactly in that spot at that time
你在那个时间点,出现在那里,可能是为了服务某人
You may be avoiding an accident down the road by getting stuck in traffic that you don't know about
你堵在那里,可能是因此而躲过了前面路上一场你所不知道的车祸
You may be avoiding your own death by slowing down in a traffic jam.
因为交通堵塞而放慢速度的你,也可能刚好也错过了你的“死期”
If you're going to be in a traffic jam at least enjoy the flavor
如果堵车了,就好好享受“堵车风味”
Make some toast.
趁机做些果酱面包(Jam:果酱、拥堵等意思)
问:
o if you have that sort of knee-jerk reaction where you're like
但我若受膝跳反应似的本能所触发,抱怨道
Oh!This stink! I don't want to be stuck in traffic right now.
“妈蛋!太TMD倒霉了!我可不想现在堵在这里”
巴夏:
Then you're not trusting the way your life unfolds
那说明你还不相信你人生运作的方式
问:
o when you get to the point where you're no longer letting go of negative beliefs.
当我达到某个点,不再有什么负面信念需要清理
You won't even entertain thoughts like that
我就不会以想杂念、说脏话为乐,是吧?
巴夏:
o! You may observe them, But you will not them over for tea, and enterta
你不会!你可能只会观察它们,却不会邀请它们过来喝茶、聊天、找乐子……
Look at it this way,
我这么说吧
Do you see that you have a shadow on the ground?
你有没看见地板上你的影子?
问:
Yes!
有!
巴夏:
Well, look at it!
好!看看它!
Does it affect you in any negative way?
它对你有什么负面影响吗?
It's a shadow
它是影子(黑暗)
It's the opposite of the light,
是光明的对立面
ut you're just looking at it as a neutral phenomenology
但在你看来,只是个中性的物理现象
It's just a shadow
一个影子而已
ig deal.
没啥大不了的!
That's the way you will look at the idea of negative , of negative energy.
你也会这么看待负面定义、负面能量
It's just a shadow.
它们也都只是影子
It needs to be there in order for you to perceive the light.
影子需要出现在哪里,使得你能看见光
o thank you shadow
所以呢,谢谢影子吧!
If it wasn't for the dark,
若没有黑暗
't see the light
我就看不见光了!
老子《道德经》第四十八章
为学日益,为道日损
损之又损,以至于无为
无为而无不为。
全站搜索