时间: 2019-12-27 19:23:56 | 作者:巴夏Bashar | 来源: 喜蛋文章网 | 编辑: admin | 阅读: 102次
问:
It's good to see you again, Bashar!
很高兴再次见到你,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you as well, good day!
我们也很高兴见到你!日安!
问:
Yes, I have several questions I'm not sure which to answer first,
我有几个问题,不知道应该先问哪一个
one thing that occurred to me just as I was s before I came up here other than the ones down was a personal thing about my memory of being part of Atlantis.
在我上台之前,我坐在台下,写一些东西(提问),突然之间,我回忆起 一些我在亚特兰蒂斯时期的记忆
And a sc there
那时候,我是一名科学家
巴夏:
You're making a connection from the present to a sc to exist there in Atlantis s for your own purposes, yes.
是的!为了实现你自己的目的,你从“当下”链接到一位存在于亚特兰蒂斯时期的科学家
It's not you as a person
但那个人,并不是你
问:
Right.
你说的对!
巴夏:
It may be the same oversoul that you're an extension of and that being is an extension of
你和那位科学家,可能都是同一个超灵的“衍生”(延伸)
And from the oversoul level, you could say: Those are my lives
所以,从超灵的层面上讲,你可以说:“那些都是我的人生经历”
ut from the human level, You never been that person, they will never be you.
但是,从单个人类层面来讲:你从来都不是“他”,他也永远不会是“你”
ut you're making that connection.
但是,你建立了与他的连接
o how does it serve you to have that connection? What are you learning by having that connection?
那么,这个连接,对你有何助益呢?你从连接中,学到了什么呢?
问:
Well, I'm doing science now, I am a sc today.
如今,我是一名科学家,在做科学研究
巴夏:
All right. So your from that person's experience to guide you in doing science in the way that would work best for this age of transformation on earth?
好的!所以,你从他那里汲取经验,用以指导你现在做科学研究,从而在这个转化时期,带给地球最佳的助益
问:
Yes! And so in doing what I'm doing now, we have crystals that we've created that enhance life force.
是的!现在,我们做出了一些水晶,可以增强人体的生命力
巴夏:
All right! That are perm slips that allow someone with the belief system to enhance their own life force.
好的!这些水晶是“自我意识许可”,让那些有着这种信念系统的人,可以增强他们的生命力
问:
Well, yes, but we've done thousands of exper with plants. And the plants grow better, healthier with certain crystal forms.
是的!但我们也对植物做过成千上万次实验,并且,这些植物长得更好、更健康,还带有一定的水晶形态
巴夏:
Yes!
好的!
ut the plants also know what it is you're attempting to do and will agree with your belief systems, and show you the reflection of that.
但是,植物们知道 你们试图要做什么,也赞同你们的信念系统,并以自身 呈现出“你们的信念系统的影射”
They know what they're doing.
它们知道 它们在做什么
问:
Well, yes. But we have done blin too.
好吧,但我们也做“盲测”(随机取样试验)
巴夏:
It doesn't matter. You can blind the higher mind.
这不影响,因为你“盲不住”高我
问:
HaHa, thank you!
哈哈!谢谢!
巴夏:
Thank you
谢谢!
笑笑是个奶爸
近日全职带娃
翻译数量少了
希望别见怪啦!
amaste!
全站搜索